These packs are at home in the beds of dusty and dented pickup trucks, tied to yaks on faint footpaths, under your bed or in your garage and everywhere in between. From loading a few racks of cams for trips to the Creek, organizing your gear library at home, or packing for the biggest trip of your life, the Transporter Series will take you there, and bring your gear back safe.
TOUGH AS NAILS
Dual sided TPU coating inside and out, burly hardware, stiffened main body fabric with protective accent ribs, overlapping zipper rain flaps and design details protect your gear from external elements like snow, rain, hail and sun while keeping your sharp points from poking through.
GEAR INTENSIVE ACTIVITIES
Duffels are workhorses, plain and simple. We stuff them full of more than we should, why not provide a reasonable way to carry them? These duffels amplify your experience, making the way ahead, no matter the distance, clear and easy. Expedition ready, these duffels wont weight you down when it comes time to shoulder the load.
- Dual-zippered 3-D end pockets with overlapping rain flaps for quick access to smaller items
- Four burly webbing grab handles
- Eight side panel web lashing points securing duffel or attaching gear
- Four lower web lashing points for securing duffels
- Large, lockable U-zip access to main compartment
- Weather-protected main compartment zip path with overlapping rain flaps
- Stowaway contoured harness and yoke for comfortable backpack carry
- Internal zippered mesh side panel pocket
- Shoulder strap included
- Volume: O/S 2441 in3 / 40 l
- Dimension: 0.9h x 12.2w x 10.6d in.
- Weight: 22.7 lbs.
- Main: 840D Nylon TPU Double Coated
- Accent: 400/400D Nylon TPU Double Coated
- Bottom: 840D Nylon TPU Double Coated
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Transporter 40