Ideal for kayak touring, the Salus Ungava is a unisex-style vest with all of the Salus trademark features: soft foam, rounded edges and contour fit. Additional features, including hand-warmer pockets, the ability to attach a quick-release belt, zippered security pocket, mesh drop-down pocket for quick access, 5 lash points and added reflective trim, make the Ungava a welcome companion on any open water adventure.
- Reflective loop for accessory attachment.
- 3M tm Scotchlite tm reflective trim positioned high on the back and front for greater visibility.
- Advanced lining technology in Dry-Lex Aerospacer tm for optimal breathability, moisture absorption and enhanced comfort.
- Tapered back pad for clearance in shoulder and arm movement
- Unisex styling with roomy upper body and contoured fit.
- Utility lash tab and carabineer attachment point.\Gently rounded edges for enhanced comfort and fit.
- Napoleon style zippered pocket for security and easy access drop mess pocket for easy access.
- Fleece lined hand-warmer pockets.
- Back and front tunnel for QR-belt.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Ungava - Touring Kayak Vest