This package of Aquatabs contains 50 tablets per package. Each tablet treats 1 - 2 Litres.
Aquatabs purifies water for camping, hiking, boating and international travel. Aquatabs are effective against Giardia cysts, bacteria and viruses, making water safe for drinking, brushing teeth, cooking and washing fruits, vegetables and produce.
Aquatabs are Iodine-Free, Chlorite-Free and individually foil sealed with a 5-year shelf life from the date of manufacturer. When dissolved in water, Aquatabs produce a measured dose of free chlorine.
Aquatabs are NSF 60 Approved. The active ingredient in Aquatabs, Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate (NaDCC), is registered by the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) for routine treatment of drinking water,; meets European Standards for drinking water (EN12931: 2000) and the World Health Organization (WHO)/The Food and Agricultural Organization (FAO) specs for drinking water.
WHAT ARE AQUATABS?
Aquatabs are the world’s largest selling effervescent water purification tablets that kill micro-organisms in water to prevent diseases such as cholera, typhoid, dysentery and other diseases that can be contracted when drinking contaminated water. When dissolved in water, Aquatabs produce a measured dose of free chlorine.
Aquatabs are highly effective, killing micro-organisms found in water such as E coli, Salmonella, Listeria, Giardia cysts, Vibrio cholera, Roto virus, Noto virus. Aquatabs offer the gold standard in quality and safety and is the most used disinfection brand in emergency situations.
WHY USE AQUATABS?
Aquatabs come in tablet format and are individually sealed in foil making them extremely compact, lightweight, stable and easy to ship, store and use. Safe drinking water is available in just 30 minutes after mixing.
- Active Ingredient US EPA Registered
- Iodine-Free, Chlorite Free
- Meet NSF/ANSI Standard 60 as certified by NSF International
Aquatabs are trusted and chosen by leading Aid Agencies, Non-Governmental Organizations and Defense Forces around the world who have been using them for over 25 years in Emergency situations. Billions of Aquatabs are used globally each year.
NO UNPLEASANT TASTE
Aquatabs leave no unpleasant taste or colour and will not stain water bottles or hydration packs!
EASY TO USE
Simply add rapidly dissolving tablet to 1 - 2 L of clear water, shake and wait 30 minutes before first use.
Aquatabs are Iodine-free, safe for use by children and pregnant women and safe for long term use.
SAFE TO HANDLE & TRANSPORT
Aquatabs are NOT classified as a dangerous good and use a stable, tablet format that is packed in secure, tamper-evident packaging with no liquids to leak, spill and/or react.
QUALITY AND STANDARDS
Aquatabs are manufactured using pharmaceutical grade and food-grade materials and do not contain any industrial-grade material
- Aquatabs are manufactured to full pharmaceutical standards in a premise certified to the European Union guidelines on Good Manufacturing Practices for medicines.
- The packaging and shelf life of Aquatabs has been verified through stability studies performed to the International Conference on Harmonization Guidelines (ICH).
- The active ingredient in Aquatabs, Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate (NaDCC), is registered by the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) for routine treatment of drinking water, meets European Standards for drinking water (EN12931:2000) and World Health Organization (WHO)/The Food and Agricultural Organization (FAO) specs for drinking water.
- Aquatabs are manufactured by Medentech Ltd. , a global expert in tablet disinfection for over 25 years. Headquartered in Wexford, Ireland, Medentech is the world's largest producer of disinfection tablets holding extensive certifications and seals. EPA Reg. No. 71847-4-69470 / EPA Est. No. 71847-IRL-001
- Weight: 49mg (8.5mg active ingredient)
- Effective Against Giardia: Yes
- Effective Against Bacteria: Yes
- Effective Against Viruses: Yes
- Effective Against Cryptosporidium: No
- Active Ingredient: 167mg NaDCC (Sodium Dischloroisocyanurate)
- Dosage: 1 tablet will produce 5mg/L (ppm) available chlorine when dissolved in 1 litres of water.
- Made In: Ireland
- Ingredients: Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate / NaDCC (Troclosene Sodium) equivalent to 5 mg/L free available chlorine, Sodium Bicarbonate, Adipic Acid, Sodium Carbonate.
- Certifications & Approvals: Aquatabs® are certified to NSF/ANSI Standard 60. It’s active ingredient, NaDCC (ACL60 grade) has been approved/registered for drinking water treatment by the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). Aquatabs® are imported and distributed in Canada by Global Hydration Water Treatment Systems Inc.
- Application: Ideal for travel/vacations, camping / outdoor sport, adventure racing, first-aid and survival kits, food preparation, and emergency preparedness. 4+ year shelf life.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Aquatabs - 50 Pack