Long mitten with removable liner...
The Army Leather Patrol Gauntlet is a warm, durable mitten for long, cold days in the snow. Suits skiers looking for an extra warm glove as the mitten version traps more air for insulation around the hand. The palm in goatskin leather has outward-facing seams for good grip, while the backhand is in weather-resistant softshell fabric. A fleece liner with G-Loft synthetic insulation keeps fingers warm even in low temperatures, and can easily be removed to wash or dry. A number of well-thought-out details make for superb functionality on the mountain. In powder snow, you'll appreciate the high, protective cuff, while the wrist strap reduces the risk of losing a glove. A carabiner and eyelet let you hang the glove with the opening facing downwards to avoid it filling with snow if you take it off. A hardwearing, reliable companion happy to accompany you off the beaten track, away from the ski lifts and comforts of the ski resort. Also available in a 5-finger model.
- Long, durable mitts.
- Backhand made of windproof and breathable polyester softshell fabric.
- Impregnated goat leather provides solid grip and durability.
- Removable fleece liner (Bemberg) with polyester insulation (G-loft).
- High cuff with drawstring adjustment.
- Velcro wrist adjustment.
- Wrist strap/handcuffs included.
- Carabiner, eyelet and hanging loop provide several attachment options.
- Can be combined with other liners.
- WARMTH: 7/8
- DURABILITY: 7/8
- MOBILITY: 3/8
- WATERPROOF: No
- COLLECTION: Alpine Pro
- PRODUCT ORIGIN: Hai Phong, Vietnam
- ACTIVITIES: Skiing | Ski touring | Snowboard
- DETAILS: Carabiner | Elastic at wrist | Handcuffs | Hanging loop on finger | Reinforcement details | Removable lining | Snow lock | Puller at cuff | Wrist strap with velcro closure
- INSULATION: G-Loft
- ATTACHED LINING: Bemberg
- REMOVABLE LINING: Included Liners | Compatible Liners
- OUTER MATERIAL: Army goat leather | Hestra 3-layer dobby polyester melange
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Army Leather Patrol Gauntlet Mitt