The NRS Clearwater Mesh Back PFD is our foundational front-entry jacket with high-back flotation to accommodate most kayak seats and low-back mesh for warm-weather ventilation.
- 400 denier nylon fabric construction ensures durability through seasons of wear and tear.
- The high-back design fits comfortably against most high-back kayaking seats and the mesh lower allows for ventilation on warm days.
- Two large zippered pockets, a lashtab, and 3M reflective accents throughout for low-light visibility.
- Six adjustment points for a customizable fit and front-entry zipper for easily slipping the jacket on and off.
- The NRS Clearwater is a medium-profile life jacket approved by Underwriters Laboratories Canada (ULC).
|Outer Fabric:||400-denier ripstop nylon|
|Entry System:||Front zip|
|XS/M||76 - 106|
|L/XL||106 - 132|
|XL/XXL||127 - 142|
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Clearwater Mesh Back PFD