BCA's working shovel for industrial use–and for building huge kickers. Move huge volumes of snow with their largest blade and D-grip handle. NOTE: Does not fit in shovel compartment of BCA Float or Stash packs.
The Dozer 3D avalanche shovel is BCA's largest blade size working shovel and features a D-grip handle for industrial use. It is ideal for building huge kickers and moving huge volumes of snow.
All of BCA's new Dozer shovels feature ovo-concave shafts and low-profile, "stompable" blades. The front third of the shovel blade offers a smooth surface for clean snowpit walls during snow stability tests. With BCA's flat "stomp edge" on the blade, you can penetrate just about anything by adding body weight. Auto-engaging spring pins at the blade/shaft connection make for faster, hands-free assembly/deployment. BCA shovels lie flat in your pack with no protruding ferrule or "neck," leaving more room for other backcountry gear. All BCA extendable shovels are designed to meet the UIAA standard for avalanche rescue shovels.
- Blade Size: L
- Grip Type: D
- 6061 T6 Aluminum Blade/Shaft
- SKU: C2116006010
- SIZE: 1SZ
- GRIP: Extendable D-grip
- WEIGHT: 1.94 lb / 880 g
- MATERIAL: Heat-treated, 6061 aluminum
- BLADE DIMENSIONS: 11" x 13.3" / 28 cm x 34 cm
- HANDLE & SHAFT COMPRESSED LENGTH: 15.75" / 40 cm
- HANDLE & SHAFT EXTENDED LENGTH: 23.25" / 59 cm
- ASSEMBLED SHOVEL COMPRESSED LENGTH: 24.75" / 63 cm
- ASSEMBLED SHOVEL EXTENDED LENGTH: 32" / 81 cm
- BLADE SHAFT MATERIAL: 6061 T6 aluminum
- CERTIFICATION: Designed to meet the UIAA standard for avalanche rescue shovels.
- WARRANTY: 3 Year
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Dozer 3D Shovel