DRAGO KID is a sensitive slipper, the perfect choice for youth climbers wanting to push their limits. It has extended rubber coverage on both the toe and the heel, ideal for all hooking possibilities. Asymmetrical and downturned shape with a medium-to-high angled toe box for excellent toe sensitivity. Soft materials in the upper reduce pressure on delicate growing feet.
- UPPER: Durable microfiber upper with single strap closure. Strap is a single hook & loop closure for easy fit control.
- M50 TOE PATCH: M50 is our softest rubber compound offering the best levels of adaptability to the natural curves of the foot and toes. The morphing rubber compound gives a Shore A rating of 50, making it perfect for use in their toe patches.
- SIZE OPTIONS : 28 - 36 (whole sizes)
- WEIGHT REFERENCE : 110g (1/2 pair size 31)
- UPPER : Microfiber
- OUTSOLE : XS Grip2 Vibram? 3.5mm
- LAST : FZJ
- PROFILE : Moderately Downturned
- SYMMETRY : Highly Asymmetric
- CLOSURE : Strap
- PRIMARY MATERIAL : Synthetic
- SOLE RUBBER : Vibram? XS Grip2
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN : Romania
- PRODUCT CODE : 70047003
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Drago Kid Climbing Shoe