Devold Expedition is designed for extreme weather conditions and proven on several polar expeditions. The inner layer is made of 100 % Merino wool, while the outer layer is 90 % Aquaduct treated Merino wool, combined with 10 % polyamide to improve durability. Devold® Expedition insulates extremely well and has a unique ability to transport moisture. The Aquaduct Merino wool is specifically designed to move moisture away from the skin side of the fabric to the outer surface where it evaporates.
- The Aquaduct treatment gives the garments superior wicking properties.
- Total Easy Care Merino wool: machine wash and tumble dry.
- Weight: 235 g/m2
- Inside material: 100 % Merino wool
- Outside material: 90 % Merino wool / 10 % polyamide
- Fiber: Fine wool - 18,7 micron
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Expedition Merino 235 Headover