Compatible with all Backcountry Access Float 2.0 system avalanche airbags. SOLD SEPARATELY.
The refillable Float compressed air cylinder is the power and driving force behind our Float 2.0 avalanche airbag system. When the Float trigger is pulled, the Float 2.0 activates the release of 2,800-3,000 psi (207 bar) of compressed air, inflating the airbag. Always make sure your cylinder is full and connected correctly before heading out. Nearly 30 percent smaller and 15 percent lighter than the Float 1.0 engine, the Float 2.0 cylinder ensures a rapid fill when activated.
Only compatible with Float 2.0 systems.
- Filled between 2,800 and 3,000 psi. Compressed air ONLY
- Comes with Float Consumer Refill Kit (five o-rings, allen key, vacuum grease, and toothpick) for refilling.
- Refillable at any of BCA’s 200+ certified refill locations.
- SKU: C1713011010
- WEIGHT: 1.3 pounds / 594 grams
- CERTIFICATION: DOT, TC, and TUV certified
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Float 2.0 Cylinder Full