Incredible comfort coupled with a low weight and a compact pack size—this is the best way to summarize the HELIOS. Edelrid's innovative 3D Pad technology adopts the concept of the 3D-shaped waist belt and leg loops but the padding is minimized to strategically useful places, where it is intensively used. The butterfly shape of the waist belt optimally distributes loads and enhances hanging comfort. The use of essential padding only and further details such as the 20 mm aluminum Slide Block buckle on the waist belt and the new, far more flexible tie-in loop reduce the weight and enable a compact pack size. The leg loops can be individually adjusted using 15 mm Slide Block buckles. Textile sleeves over the buckles protect the webbing against premature wear.
- Tie-in point with Dyneema wear indicator, which reveals internal red threads in case of increased abrasion
- 20 mm Slide Block buckle on the waist belt can be fully opened for a comfortable and secure harness fit
- 3D Pad technology: unsurpassed support and comfort through three-dimensional molding, extensive force distribution, and intelligently reinforced padding
- 5 symmetrical gear loops, 4 attachment options for ice screw clips, and a chalk bag loop at the back
- Outer fabric made from bluesign®-certified materials
- Additional, small bag that can be attached to the waist belt for topos, keys, energy bars, etc.
- Certification : EN 12277 Typ C
- Country of origin : Vietnam
- Adjustable leg loops: Yes
- 3D Pad : yes
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review