The ultimate workhorse mountain boot beloved by backcountry guides, mountain hunters and wilderness workers, the Grand Dru GTX provides serious support and protection in rugged environments, with a full-coverage rand and a durable suede leather upper.
- GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort keeps feet dry
- Semi-automatic crampon compatible
- Vibram® Essential outsole for outstanding traction
- Low profile PU and TPU midsole provides lightweight cushioning and support
- Full-perimeter rubber and PU rand for protection and durability
- FULL PERIMETER RUBBER & PU TECH RAND: Full perimeter rubber and PU rand combines rubber and PU for maximum performance and protection.
- CRAMPON COMPATIBLE: One-piece tongue and ankle collar construction reduces bulk and creates a snug fit.
- SIZE OPTIONS : 40 - 47 (half sizes), 48 (whole size)
- WEIGHT REFERENCE : 922g; 2lb 0.5oz (1/2 pair size 42)
- UPPER : 3.0mm Suede Perwanger HS12®
- LINING : GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort
- MIDSOLE : 2D PU + TPU
- OUTSOLE : Vibram® Essential / Mont
- INSOLE : Pro-Fiber XT 20
- RAND : Full
- PRIMARY MATERIAL : Leather
- CRAMPON COMPATIBILITY : Semi-Automatic
- WATERPROOF-BREATHABLE : Yes
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN : Italy
- PRODUCT CODE : 87504200
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Men's Grand Dru GTX