The Spire GTX is a low cut mid-duty waterproof hiker/backpacking boot featuring 360 degree breathability from the Gore-Tex® Surround™ Technology and an innovative STB control system.
The Spire GTX is perfect for hikers who want a light duty hiking boot for day trips in variable to rugged terrain, and for backpackers who seek a versatile and waterproof boot that breathes well and supports lighter loads.
- Durable abrasion resistant mesh upper provides protection while Nano Cell 2.0 structure provides maximum breathability
- Nano Cell 2.0 Technology works with Gore-Tex® Surround™ aeration channels within the footbed and midsole
- STB control system inegrates Gore-Tex® Surround™ ventilation outlets and provides a comfortable, snug fitting, and stable boot
- Vibram® XS Trek with Impact Brake System™ sole provides traction and grip
- ITEM NUMBER: 24B
- SIZES: 38 - 47.5 (half sizes)
- WEIGHT: 15.50 oz (440g)
- UPPER: Abrasion-resistant mesh / Nano-Cell™ 2.0 / PU TechLite toe and heel
- LINING: Gore-Tex® Surround™
- MIDSOLE: 5mm Ortholite Insole / Compression Molded EVA / TPU inserts / Gore-Tex® Surround™ aeration channels
- SOLE: Vibram® XS Trek with Impact Brake System™ / Frixion® Blue
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Men's Spire GTX