The Ultralight / Watertight Series features proprietary DryFlex™ bags for the ultimate in ultralight, waterproof storage. Ideal for the multi-sport athlete that refuses to be let down or weighed down by his or her gear. The Ultralight / Watertight .7 is designed for adventure racers, multi-sport enthusiasts, and anyone who needs an ultralight kit with enough supplies for 1-4 people on trips up to four days. An inner DryFlex™ waterproof liner and an outer silnylon bags with sealed-seams provide two layers of protection from the elements. This is an ideal kit for adventures who may be exposed to the elements.
- 2-Stage Waterproofing: Inner DryFlex™ bags and outer seam-sealed siliconized nylon bag with water-resistant zipper.
- Clean and Close Wounds: Antiseptic wipes and butterfly bandages for closing small wounds.
- Emergency Repairs: Mini roll of duct tape (2" x 26").
- Manage Pain and Illnesses: A wide array of medications to treat pain, inflammation, and common allergies.
- Stabilize Fractures and Sprains: Wraps and bandages to immobilize fractures and provide support.
- Stop Blisters Before they Start: Die-cut Moleskin plus Skin Tac™ topical adhesive to protect against the hikers #1 injury.
- Easy Access Bandages™: Fast and easy application and less contamination risk.
- Size: 7.5" x 10" x 2"
- Weight: 8 oz.
- Group Size: 1 - 2 People
- Trip Duration: 1 - 4 Days
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Ultralight / Watertight .7 Medical Kit