Versatile, wind and water-resistant ski touring pants with loden pocket.
These casual CEVEDALE PANTS for women are designed for the ambitious ski tourer: lightweight yet sufficiently robust for even the wildest tours.
With its ribbed structure on the inside, Tasmanian merino wool ensures excellent insulation and feels pleasant on the skin. These ski touring pants have a scuff resistant exterior and their elastic two-way stretch material adapts to your every move.
Ortovox's CEVEDALE PANTS for women are also easy on the eye: the map pocket on the thigh is made of traditional loden from the Austrian company Steiner, with contrasting colors used to highlight the zippers.
Protection against sharp edges on the inner leg and integrated gaiters make their ski touring pants reliable companions for a day in the snow.
CEVEDALE PANTS for women are therefore versatile companions for long and short days of ski touring.
- Wind and water-resistant
- Robust and elastic
- Merino wool lining
- Thigh pocket with 3-layer loden
- Contrast belt
- Leg hem adjustment with snap button
- Integrated gaiter coated with silicone on the inside
- Protection against sharp edges on the inside leg (bonded seams).
- Merino inner waistband
- Regular Fit
- 3 pockets
- High Breathability
- Wind and water resistant
- Merino on skin
- Quick drying
- 2 way stretch material
- High scuff resistance
- PFC free
- MAIN MATERIAL: 79 % polyamide + 10 % elastane + 11 % wool (OWP-MERINO) OUTSIDE/UPPER SIDE: 100% new wool (OWP) MEMBRANE: 100% Polyurethane INSIDE: 100% Polyester
- Fit: Regular Fit
- Leg Length: Medium
- Weight: 430 g
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Women's Cevedale Ski Touring Pants