Robust, water-resistant gloves with thin merino lining for demanding ski tours.
These TOUR GLOVES for women have been specially developed for ski and high alpine tours with long approaches.
The lightweight softshell gloves have a robust, water-resistant and windproof outer material and are lined with comfortably soft merino wool, which has a temperature- and moisture-regulating effect and also provides warmth. Thanks to the fleece inserts between the fingers, these gloves are also very breathable and quick-drying.
The practical pull-on aid is particularly advantageous in freezing temperatures, when cold fingers want to get straight back into the warm. Soft, elastic MERINO FLEECE LIGHT at the wrist acts as a pulse warmer and effectively keeps the wind and cold at bay. What’s more, the smart finger makes it possible to operate the display on a smartphone or GPS without having to remove the glove.
Inserts made from goatskin leather with punchhole reinforcement on the palm always ensure a good grip and provide the necessary robustness for intensive use. The leather provides an even better grip on the fingertips and beyond, while the offset seams make these softshell gloves more durable and longer-lasting.
- Optimum fit and good grip thanks to goatskin leather
- Robust, breathable and quick-drying
- Temperature- and moisture-regulating
- Pull-on aid
- Pulse protection
- Water resistant and windproof
- Goatskin leather on palm of hand
- Smart finger (ability to operate smartphone screen)
- 100% Merino wool on skin
- Merino inside
- Water resistant
- OUTER FABRIC 1: 85% polyamide, 15% elastane, MEMBRANE: 100% polyurethane INSERTS: 100% goatskin leather LINING: inside of the hand: 100% virgin wool (OWP-Merino) LINING: back of the hand: 68% polyester, 24% virgin wool (OWP-Merino), 8% polyamide
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Women's Tour Glove