Long ski glove with detachable liner...
The Army Leather Patrol Gauntlet is a warm, durable ski glove for long, cold days in the snow. The palm in goatskin leather has outward-facing seams for good grip, while the backhand is in weather-resistant softshell fabric. A fleece liner with G-Loft synthetic insulation keeps fingers warm even in low temperatures, and can easily be removed to wash or dry. A number of well-thought-out details make for superb functionality on the mountain. In powder snow, you'll appreciate the high, protective cuff, while the wrist strap reduces the risk of losing a glove. A carabiner and eyelet let you hang the glove with the opening facing downwards to avoid it filling with snow if you take it off. A hardwearing, reliable companion happy to accompany you off the beaten track, away from the ski lifts and comforts of the ski resort. Also available as a mitten.
- Long, hardwearing 5-finger ski glove.
- Backhand made of windproof and breathable polyester softshell fabric.
- Impregnated goat leather provides solid grip and durability.
- Removable fleece liner (Bemberg) with polyester insulation (G-loft).
- High cuff with drawstring adjustment.
- Velcro wrist adjustment.
- Wrist strap/handcuffs included.
- Carabiner, eyelet and hanging loop provide several attachment options.
- Can be combined with other liners.
- WARMTH: 6/8
- DURABILITY: 7/8
- MOBILITY: 6/8
- WATERPROOF: No
- COLLECTION: Alpine Pro
- PRODUCT ORIGIN: Hai Phong, Vietnam
- ACTIVITIES: Skiing | Ski touring | Snowboard
- DETAILS: Carabiner | Elastic at wrist | Handcuffs | Hanging loop on finger | Reinforcement details | Removable lining | Snow lock | Wrist strap with velcro closure | Puller at cuff
- INSULATION: G-Loft
- ATTACHED LINING: Bemberg
- REMOVABLE LINING: Included Liners | Compatible Liners
- OUTER MATERIAL: Army goat leather | Hestra 3-layer dobby polyester melange
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Army Leather Patrol Gauntlet Glove