The Voyageur Canoe paddle. An excellent all-around paddle for wilderness tripping. Laminated ash and bass wood shaft. Blade is laminated butternut, cherry and bass with urethane tip. Recommended use; general touring, wilderness tripping, class 1 river trips and shallows.
- Grip: 3 ply laminated black cherry, pear shape
- Shaft: 3 ply laminated ash and basswood, oval 1 1⁄8" x 1 1⁄16"
- Blade: 7 ply laminated cherry, basswood and walnut
- Blade Cross Section Style: cambered
- Tip Material & Style: casting epoxy, straight
- Finish: high gloss exterior polyurethane with a UV block
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Voyageur Paddle