Access potable water anywhere. HydraPak's unique and versatile 28MM inline filter threads directly onto popular 28MM opening bottles and flasks and is equally easy to install in any of their reservoirs and caps with a Plug-N-Play™ connect system. This versatile connectivity makes their filter a great backcountry water treatment solution whether you are squeezing your water from a Stow into another bottle, gravity filtering your water out of a Seeker or Pioneer water storage bag or filtering as you drink on the go from a Stow or HydraPak reservoir.
- PRODUCT INCLUDES: Filter, Cap Adapter and Backflush Adapter
- 28MM THREAD COMPATIBLE:. Easily thread the filter onto some of the most popular backpacking bottles and flasks including the HydraPak Stow 500ML and 1L and the 1L Smart Water Bottle.
- PLUG-N-PLAY COMPATIBLE: Easily connect and disconnect the filter from the Plug-N-Play ports in reservoirs and caps.
- FAST & SAFE FILTRATION: Removes 99.99% of E Coli & Parasitic cysts. Filters approximately 1,500 liters of fresh water at a rate of >1 L per minute.
- Effectively removes common waterborne bacteria, such as E. coli (99.9999%), and parasitic cysts (99.999%) per EPA Guide Standards and NSF P231 and microplastics (99.999%) per NSF 42 greater than or equal to 3.0 microns in size
- Single stage < .2 micron hollow fiber filter
- Effective against: protozoa, cysts, and bacteria
- Meets or exceeds EPA protocol
- Filters at >1L/minute
- Filter life approx. 1500L
- EPA COMPANY NO.:102123 EPA ESTABLISHMENT NO.: 102123°CHN°1
- DIAMETER: 34 mm / 1.3 in
- WEIGHT: 47 g / 1.6 oz (filter only)
- LENGTH: 129 mm / 5.1 in
- MATERIALS: PP/POM, EPDM, Silicone, Hollow Fiber
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review 28mm Filter Kit