Halulite Tea Kettle says goodbye to scratches, burn circles and ounces. Supremely lightweight, Halulite is a proprietary alloy that also conducts heat better and more evenly than Titanium so you can leave the extra fuel at home. Unlike competitors cookware, GSI's hard anodized shells are fully formed before hard anodizing, creating a garnet-hard surface that fully encapsulates our even-heating aluminum core. This creates a base shell that boasts that withstands scratches and abrasions like nothing else. It's ultra light without the sacrifices. Now that's smart.
- Halulite is ultralight weight Hard Anodized Aluminum with superior heating characteristics allowing it to cook better, faster and more efficiently than Titanium kettles.
- Classic, low-profile design provides the capacity of a 1 liter ultralight boiler in the easy-to-pour profile of a tea kettle for boiling water or melting snow on solo adventures.
- Convenient folding handle locks into place when boiling
- Weighs 7 oz
- Integrated nesting for 110 g Fuel Cartridges
- SKU: 50168
- Weight (lbs): 0.5300
- Material: Hard Anodized Aluminum
- Major Dimension: 1.9 qt.
- Includes: 1.8 L Kettle, Lid
- Dimensions: 6.7 in x 6.3 in x 5.5
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Halulite Tea Kettle 1.8 L